Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Prescott getaway

 
Enjoying a lil getaway with the hubby, actually he is sleeping while I'm having a lil early morning quiet moment to myself. I LOVE these kinds of moments. It's one of the sweet pleasures I look for at every chance I find or shall I say create!  There is a lil bird singing his heart out right over my shoulder, the cicada's are serenading me in the BIG tree that is providing me ample shade and I just had the most AMAZING pastry from THIS lil charming place right next store. Seriously, It must have just come outta the oven and I have never had filo dough and cherries that scrumptious!
And there Tibetan Chai!! If you ever come by this place ...Its a must have...holy goodness!!
We are staying in THIS adorable place as well, you really do feel like you've stepped back in time ohh & do yourself a favor...get a room with a claw foot tub.

No comments: