Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Im a stocker.....card stocker that is




One of my tiny obsessions...good cards.
 I buy them when I find a great one knowing it will someday be sent to the perfect person with kind, heartfelt words handwritten in my best penmanship. It feels awesome knowing I have these treasures by my side and when I have that quiet thought of that special person this box makes my life a lil easier to send a hug through the mail.  
I'm off to ....Trader Joe's, why do you ask?
Have you seen the cards for sale at Trader Joe's? They are BEAUTIFUL, full of great art work on fabulous paper stock and the best part is they are only $1.00!!!
I just read on one of the blogs I follow...Christine Mason Miller that her Art work is  appearing on the cards and are to be sold at Trader Joe's. Yayyyyyyy!!
♥Im gonna need a bigger card box♥

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I want a card! :)