Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Delishisness

 
 
I understand this may not look appealing but let me tell you IT IS DELISH!
My skin get more clear & vibrant by the day drinking this goodness in a jar.
 
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
 
In a blender...
 
~ 1-2 leaves of kale...minus the stem
~ a handful of spinach
~ 1-2 cups of Almond vanilla milk (or coconut or soy...go crazy)
~ A tablespoon or two of a good honey
~ 1 yellow banana
~ handful of ice.
 
Step one
Place the greens & almond milk in blender, puree that sucker for a good full minute
 
Step two
Add banana, honey and ice... I also throw in these Chia seeds.
 
Step 3
Pour and enjoy!
 
I find that I don't snack nearly as much throughout the day, get in all those hearty green veggies that can seem a bit daunting and it's great on the go!
 
When you make it, come back and comment...I would love to read your experience!
 
 
 


No comments: