Sunday, September 16, 2012

My latest adventure


Today is a day Ive been waiting for for a looooong time and I'm thrilled that it's here!
 I've joined this awesome class...
 
 
My intention is to expand my tribal circle, meet new women whom are pursuing their own personal artistic journey and to cultivate my own artwork /business to a whole new level. I will be blogging about my 5 week experience if you need a lil inspiration and posting my own personal challenges that I have been tip toeing around. Won't you join me in this new adventure? I would love to hear about your own cultivations and support you in your new journey as well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

Let's go, girl! I'm in class too. FYI you may want to tweak your 'follow by email' button. It works, but looks a little smooshed. See you in class!

Michelle Drew said...

Dropping by to say hi and looking forward to getting started :)

Vickie Martin said...

I love the blog - it is so positive. I'm going to enjoy the next five weeks reading everybody's adventures. I couldn't find a subscriber button - did I miss it?