Monday, September 17, 2012

 
My ladies and I went to this fabulous trunk show over the weekend and boy it was fun!! So many inspirational items and crafts.
These ladies host this show four times a year and if you are ever in Arizona, plan your trip around this awesome event as you do NOT want to miss it!!
 
Here are just a few finds I fell in love with...



 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 They hold these events four times a year, and the next is coming up on November 10th...remember to bring lots of cash an umbrella for shade and a truck to haul away all of the awesome "junk" you will find!
Click the link at the top for more details...
See you there!
 
 


5 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Abby! I'm a fellow flyer and I'm so happy to be here visiting your blog! It's filled with so much happiness! Wish I lived closer and this event would most definately be on my agenda!

Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market said...

Thank you so much for coming! We are so glad to hear you had such a wonderful time.

Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market said...

Thank you so much for coming! We are so glad to hear you had such a wonderful time.

dogwood house studios said...

Fellow Flyer here...lovely page and what a fun event! Your creative space is delightful...

Bobbie Rung said...

Hello fellow "FLY GIRL" !
BE * YOU * tiful !! Love it!