Tuesday, July 9, 2013

On the hunt


I am a highly skilled Massage therapist with over 13 years of therapeutic massage skills, developed intuition and a total people person with a true regard for values, morals and business ethics. I am currently seeking new job opportunities. I have a love and appreciation for the holistic and natural forces of the feminine body. I am passionate about pregnancy, art and photography and I would love to incorporate that into my working environment as well. I have obtained my CNA license and am currently pursuing an RN degree to obtain a well rounded education to compliment my holistic background. Are you looking for that profile to add to your business? If so then please feel free to reply so I can forward you my resume and information. If you would like to get to know me better please feel free to take a gander through my blog.
I look forward to meeting you!

 

No comments: