Tuesday, June 19, 2012

So much beauty in the details...



So much beauty in the details...


I love to keep flowers by my kitchen sink, it always catapults me to a wondrous place in my mind, heart and imagination.
 Today it was this...
 I am feeling so inspired today, waking up to the quiet morning. Just me and the birds, in the wee early morning hours, having the morning light shine through the kitchen sink window and fill the room with love and light. A place where I spend so much time... cleaning not only the dishes but cleaning out the "stuff". Processing, letting go, renewal, new beginnings. It's one of my favorite spaces in the house and I fill it with  things I love, things that move me.

 

To my dear friend Latisha, these sunflowers have such deep and beautiful meaning ,you can read about it  here.  Having these by my kitchen sink I easily "sink" deep into my imagination of her new journey (and mine:)) she is taking in life and am awwww inspired by her beauty and braveness.
Love you friend




1 comment:

dawn said...

Love your thought Abs. You are a definite inspiration to me.