Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Open heart

Over the past few months I feel as if I am living with my heart wide open. I notice lots of lil moments that leave me feeling so peaceful & grounded & and just plain happy sappy. I'm not sure if it is all a part of being engaged and living off a daily dose of happy endorphins or just a process, a layer of being in the middle of a life altering rite of passage but it all feels so right and so good. I have worked hard to get to this place in my life and I want to just absorb all the juicy splendor I can stand! So here I sit, honoring my feelings, taking every opportunity I can to connect, feel, and be a witness to this open heart adventure.
What kinds of things are you witnessing in your life? I would love to know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Makes me so happy to read this:).
Taryn